Cape Point & Peninsula Safari
Originally known as ‘Cape of Storms,’ Cape Point falls within the Cape of Good Hope and is part of the Table Mountain National Park. Cape Point falls part of the Cape Floral Region and is considered a World Heritage Site.
Tour Includes visits to:
- Drive through the boarders of the famous Khayelitsha
- Visit the colourful huts at Muizenberg Beach
- Drive through Fishhoek
- Visit the Penguins at Boulders Beach
- Take a tour through Cape of Good hope to Cape Point
- Visit the Kommetjie camels
- Have a pit Stop on Chapmans Peak drive
- Catch a boat Hout Bay Harbour
- Drive by the Twelve Apostilles
- While having a sneak peak of Cape Town
Group Tours every Monday & Friday
Collection & Drop-off: Stellenbosch Area.
Group Tours: R850.00 p/p
Private Tours: R1050.00 p/p sharing (Upon request)
Prices include all tolls and entrance fees (Excludes excursions i.e. Boat rides, funicular.