Full Day Cape Point & Peninsula Tour
Originally known as ‘Cape of Storms,’ Cape Point falls within the Cape of Good Hope and is part of the Table Mountain National Park. Cape Point falls part of the Cape Floral Region and is considered a World Heritage Site.
- Atlantic seaboard Drive along the coastal and pass Clifton, Camps Bay, Twelve Apostles and Llandudno.
- Hout Bay Harbour – Boat Trip to Duiker Island/Seal Island (Optional)
- Chapmans Peak Drive – Is one of the most scenic roads in the world.
- Cape of Good Hope- Visit Cape Point and Cape of good Hope, which is the most South Western tip of Africa.
- Lunch at Cape Point (Optional)
- Boulders Beach – The ancient granite boulders protect it from the wind and large waves, making it an ideal swimming spot while enjoying your time with penguins. (Swimming Optional)
- Ou Kaapse Weg – Is an old mountain pass in the Cape Peninsula that passes through the Silvermine Nature Reserve.
- Kirstenbosch Gardens.
Cape Point & Peninsula
Group Tours Every Monday Wednesday & Friday
- Hotel Collection
- Excludes Seal Island R100.00
- Excludes Cape Point Funacular R90
- Excludes Boulders Beach R175