Cape Point & Peninsula Safari
Originally known as ‘Cape of Storms,’ Cape Point falls within the Cape of Good Hope and is part of the Table Mountain National Park. Cape Point falls part of the Cape Floral Region and is considered a World Heritage Site.
- Drive along Atlantic seaboard. i.e. Clifton, Camps Bay, Twelve Apostles and Llandudno
- Hout Bay Harbour – Boat Trip to Duiker Island (Seal Island)
- Chapmans Peak Drive – Is one of the most scenic roads in the world
- Cape Point Ostrich Farm- Lunch (Optional) and Ostrich Tour
- Cape of Good Hope- Visit Cape Point which is the most south western tip of Africa
- Boulders Beach – The ancient granite boulders protect it from the wind and large waves, making it an ideal swimming spot while enjoying your time with penguins. (Swimming Optional)
- Ou Kaapse Weg – Is a mountain pass in the Cape Peninsula that passes through the Silvermine Nature Reserve.
- Groot Constantia – cellar tours, wine tastings to end off the day.
Group Tours every Monday & Friday
Collection: Cape Town
Entrance fees: R797.00 Per Person Excluding Lunch
Total Cost: R.00 Includes all entrances and excursions with qualified driver/guide.