Cape Town's City Tour
- Table Mountain – In 2012, Table Mountain was inaugurated as one of the world’s 7 Wonders of Nature.
- Signal Hill sightseeing – Take in the breath-taking views of the city from above.
- Bo-Kaap – Walk through the iconic streets of the Bo-Kaap formally known as the Cape Malay quarters located beneath Signal Hill.
- Robben Island – the unique symbol of “the triumph of the human spirit over adversity, suffering and injustice”
- Kirstenbosch Gardens – acclaimed as one of the great botanic gardens of the world.
- Castle of Good Hope – bastion fort built in the 17th century in Cape Town, South Africa. Originally located on the coastline of Table Bay, following land reclamation the fort is now located inland.
- District Six Museum – Take a tour into the past of Apartheid South Africa.
Group Tours every Thursday
Entrance fees: R905.00 Per Person Excludes Lunch