Cape Town's City Tour
- Table Mountain cable station– Table Mountain is one of the New 7 Wonders of Nature. You have the option of admiring the views from the lower cable station before you reach the summit (weather permitting). A variety of food and refreshment options are available for purchase, both at the lower cable station and on top of the mountain.
- Afrogem- Take a tour and discover the secrets of Diamonds, Tanzanite and other authentic African Treasures. You will be dazzled by the diamond tour where we learn about the history of these sparkling gems.
- Noon gun– Apart from the excitement of hearing and seeing the cannon fired, you will find out why this cannon is here and what it is used for, while enjoying spectacular views of the city, Cape Town Stadium and the whole of Table Bay. This is a great photo opportunity! (except Sundays and Public Holidays).
- Bo Kaap- Visit brightly coloured Bo Kaap, Malay Quarter to hear about the interesting history of this area. (This is one of the most photographic areas in Cape Town)
- Greenmarket Square– Set in the heart and soul of the CBD this historical flea market is located on a cobbled square and surrounded by historical buildings.
- Company Gardens- Is a heritage park that was built in 1650’s to help replenish the ships before setting sale on their next vaguer.
- Drive past Houses of Parliament, City Hall- The Grand Parade and City Hall; from where Nelson Mandela first addressed South Africans after his release in February 1990.
- Castle and Slave Lodge– Built between 1666 and 1679 by the Dutch East Indian Company (VOC) as a maritime replenishment store, the Castle of Good Hope is the oldest surviving colonial building in South Africa.
Cape Town City Tour
ZAR1750/Per Person Sharing
- Hotel Collection & Drop-off
- Excludes Afrogem Entrance
- Includes Table Mountain & Cape Castle entrances