Wine, Gin & Art Safari
Known as the ‘gourmet capital of the country,’ Franschoek also boasts a unique collection of original Cape Dutch Homesteads, vineyards producing rich age-old French wine and outdoor activities for the whole family. Franschhoek fine art galleries and shops are also a must see.
With over 200 wine and grape producers, Stellenbosch is the second oldest European settlement in the province, after Cape Town. Stellenbosch is also known as the City of Oaks due to the large number of oak trees planted by founder, Simon van der Stel in 1679.
- Alpaca Loom – Have a guided tour of the alpacas and then if guests want to settle and have some coffee.
- Spice Route – Gin Tasting (Incl.), Beer, wine and chocolate tasting Overlooking the Stellenbosch Mountains
- Fairview wine estate – Walk through the venue, visit the art gallery and speak to the personal artist. Have a cheese and wine pairing.
- Babylonstoren – Have a lunch platter (incl.) while overlooking the Babylonstoren vineyards. Guests can choose to have a wine-tasting.
- Vrede en Lust – Take a walk through Vrede en Lust Wine Estate. Guests may choose to have a wine tasting.
- Tokara – Take a walk through the Sculpture Garden and proceed to have a wine tasting (incl).
- Hotel Collection and Drop-off
- Includes Alpaca Tour
- Includes 3 premium wine tasting